Note when printing:
- Have them print it in black and white to save on $$
- Cropmarks are added to help for precision cutting! To save on money, cut them yourselves (which is obviously time consuming). Print places usually charge a flat rate of $4 ($1 per side that’s cut).
- Choose a thick cardstock paper.
- Since this is not a standard printing size, make sure your printer has it at 100%. You shouldn’t need to ask a print shop but in case you are printing at home. It is also double sided.
- Ask for a test print to see if it is good enough quality (some cheap print shops have print lines, even in the gray color).
Disclaimer: I cannot confirm that any local print shop will print good quality.